Our main areas of work are
- The application of leader-ship and management-ship to practical situations
- Training trainers (including presentation skills for trainers)
- Business and interpersonal communications and presentation skills
We have a track record in training and mentoring to a wide variety of groups:
- Operational staff
- Line managers
- Senior managers and executives
- Volunteer groups
The Leading and Managing series are built from discrete components, which means our training is configured to meet your specific needs.
Our approach gives you flexibility with duration, the level at which events are pitched, and the available resources.
Event sizes may be one-to-one mentoring, training workshops, or seminars to suit the needs of the participants.
Our Leading and Managing events are available as a consultancy service, bespoke training programmes, or as general training events, and can include post event learning support packages.
Our workshops are lively, fun, participative and energising.
Facilitated exercises, skills practice, simulations, tutor input, group discussion, are integrated into the total learning approach.
We are experienced facilitators skilled at making use of the participant’s own experience, skills, and knowledge and incorporating this into the learning.
We take pride that our events enable participants to:
- Challenge the status quo and provoke thought, new ideas and new ways of working.
- Build and reflect on their own experiences and the learning from others
- Recognise and understand the impact of their behaviour and language for a positive mindset
- Sustain their learning beyond the training event.